Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Halloween Re-Cap

I couldn't let Thanksgiving sneak up on me without remembering a few things about Halloween.  I have a growing collection of Halloween decorations and had fun displaying them this year.  My antique vanity in the foyer always gets dressed up for Halloween and this is what I came up with this year. 


It's really simple but it looks pretty cute.  It's especially cute at night when I turn on the two antique lamps! 

My dining table gets dressed for Halloween, as well.  It's always my favorite place to decorate for any season.  I try to come up with inexpensive ways to make it look festive for every season.  My glass hurricane jars always come in handy for each tablescape.  I found this adorable owl at Target in the dollar aisle even though he was $2.50.  LOL!  Isn't it pretty? 



For my Halloween place settings, I just used black napkins displayed on my brown dishes and tied a satin orange ribbon around them for an inexpensive and pretty napkin ring. 



Our little town that we live in has an adorable little Pumpkin Patch at a nearby church.  It's a fundraiser for their youth ministry and you can have your picture made in several little stations around the patch.  PB and I took the kids to get a pumpkin and I got a few great shots of them while picking out their pumpkin. 









We got busy carving the pumpkins as soon as we got home with them and here's what the kids came up with for their designs this year. 


You can tell that our doxie is an important part of my daughter's life.  She loves her soo much!  Do you see the little vampire fangs that she gave her?  We picked up a Halloween shirt for Polly at Dollar General and it has a bat on it that says "I bite".  It's really cute and she wore it while out trick or treating!


Happy be-lated Halloween to you all from our volleyball player and Boba Fett! 


No comments:

Post a Comment