Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hey there!

I'm Amy and I am a blog reader.  I have thought about creating a blog for a while now but kept telling myself not to because who would ever want to read something about me.  Hmmm...I still don't think anyone would want to but here I am!   I am happily married to PB and we have two kiddos.  Our girl is 11 and the boy is 9.  Our family pet is a mini dachshund named Polly and the kiddos are insanely in love with her.  We live in Alabama.  Here we are (minus the dog) in our Easter Sunday finest:


Life is crazy at times but isn't that the way it is for everyone?!?!  I hope you agree with me but if not I'll just pretend that you do.  ;)  Anyway, if you are reading this I hope that you will check back with me and see what I've been up to for the last few days, months, years, etc.   Who knows what I'll share with you? 

See ya soon!

2 comments:

  1. Just read through all of your posts and really enjoyed them. You have a beautiful family. I also love how you are turning your house around, you have very good taste in decor. Vicki

    ReplyDelete