Friday, August 10, 2012

Summertime: Our way

It's almost over.  Sad but true.  School is coming quickly but I think we are ready.  The children don't want to go to the pool.  They don't want to go to the park.  They don't want to do anything else that I find for us to fill our last few days.  That tells me that they are ready for a change.  That change is coming in the form of a new school year.  4th and 6th grades to be exact.  I'm not ready for afternoons filled with homework and I know the children aren't ready for it either. 

We've had a good summer.  Trips to the lake:




the beach:



the museum with friends:



 the park with cousins:

 and we've watched lots of movies, and went to two different Vacation Bible Schools.  We've also had lots of pajama days.  It's been a lot of fun. 

These summer days are almost over but we'll still have the weekends to pack in as much summer fun as possible.  How do you spend your summer days? 

No comments:

Post a Comment